"Gatling gun. when in the Sniper Mode, it is capable of mowing down hordes of ground units at long range. Requires constant gunner recharge."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- The Vindicator is a defensive rapid-firing turret that has two fire-modes.
- In the first mode it is configured to target ground units only (at a 14-tile range)In the second mode it can attack both kind of units at an 11-tile range.
- Defensive Strategy
- A well-placed and loaded Vindicator will dominate attacks, but to be most effective it should not be used as a front-line defense. With the longest range of any defense, it is best placed behind all other defenses, typically in the center of a base (near either storages or the Town Hall).
- Remember to refill your Vindicator with resources! An unloaded Vindicator is not only a waste of space, it is a good indicator that your base may be neglected and ripe for attack.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Vindicator has essentially no weaknesses unless it is set to ground-only mode.
- In order to attack a Vindicator, treat it like a longer-ranged (and much stronger) Gun or Gun Turret, but don't forget that many units are not a problem for this tower. Distract it with high-health units and destroy it with a large group of attackers such as Musketeers or Grunts.
- It is currently the only defense that can be changed to target different kinds of enemies, i.e. between targeting ground troops only or both ground and air troops (with slightly reduced range).
- It is also currently the only building that needs to be periodically reloaded.
- In ground-only mode, the Vindicator has the longest range of any defensive building in the game at 14 tiles.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Build Cost||Experience Gained||Build Time||Town Hall Level Required|
|1||1500||14||3000000||9720||6 d 18 h||16|
|2||1600||15||3300000||9960||6 d 22 h||17|
|3||1800||16||3700000||10440||7 d 6 h||17|
|4||1900||17||4200000||11160||7 d 18 h||18|
|5||2100||18||4700000||12120||8 d 10 h||18|
|6||2200||19||5300000||13320||9 d 6 h||19|
|7||2400||20||5900000||14760||10 d 6 h||19|
|8||2500||21||6500000||16440||11 d 10 h||19|
|9||2700||22||7300000||18360||12 d 18 h||20|
|Defensive Buildings||Gun • Gun Turret • Mortar • Scorpio • Watch Tower • Vindicator • Hidden Tesla • Walls • Traps : Ancient Mine • Iridium Mine • Pitfall • Predatory Pitt • Surprise • Infernal Surprise • Mine Bundle • Mega Bomb • Lure • Frantic Keg • Ashe 500 • Giga Ashe|
|Resource Buildings||Mill • Mint • Worker's House • Barn • Bank • Elevator • Taxman|
|Army Buildings||Parade Ground • Barracks • Lab • Big Bertha • Tavern|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|